What is LawConnect?
LawConnect is a Document Management System developed to help you keep control of your personal and matter related legal documents.
- your lawyer can share documents with you
- you can upload important documents.
LawConnect is free for you to use. All documents within LawConnect are organised into the matter that they relate to, making it easy for you to organise and find documents.
You can also upload your own documents for safekeeping, such as insurance policies, drivers licences, copies of your will.
LawConnect can be accessed from anywhere in the world using your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ login.
Your first time with LawConnect
The first time your lawyer shares a document with using LawConnect, you’ll receive an email invitation that will look like:
- Click Viewand you’ll be taken to the home screen of LawConnect to sign up.
- Click Create An Account in the top left-hand corner.
- Enter your name, email address and a password.
- Click Sign Up.
- You’ll receive an email from LawConnect to verify your email address.
- Click Confirm My Account to verify your email address for LawConnect.
- You’ll then be able to Sign In when you enter your email address and password
You can also log in using your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn details.
You’ll then have access to LawConnect as in the example below